Know Before You Go
Fright Nights 2018 will deliver an experience like never before.
You’ll be up against a whole new level of fear as you take on the biggest horror event ever produced. To assist you as you navigate your way through the night, here are a few tips to give you a better chance of making it out:
- Want to make the most of next year’s Fright Nights? Then we recommend the purchase of The Ultimate Terror Tour or one better with The Ultimate Terror Tour HYPED. Experience early park entry, welcome pack & lanyard, private VIP Terror Lounge access, a behind the scenes guided tour, food & drinks package, unlimited Fast Track priority access to the mazes and select rides all night, and a souvenir ride photo. This is definitely the option to choose when you’re planning your 2018 visit!
- Full face masks are not permitted, however you are welcome to come in costume with minimal make-up only;
- People will be dying to get in and experience the horror, so purchase your tickets ahead of time to avoid disappointment.
- No food, drink, bottles, recording/flash photography, flashlights or laser pens are permitted in the Mazes. Screaming or crying is just fine, however.
- If you mistreat the "scareactors" you will be removed from the maze and escorted from the park.
- Avoid line jumping, the use of foul language, inappropriate behaviour and bloodthirsty psychopaths lurking in the park.
- Beat the crowds and the traffic by arriving early. We recommend you arrive at Warner Bros. Movie World at 5:00pm. The event gates usually open half an hour early, and the majority of guests are waiting at the gate to get in. Also, there will be a lot of traffic, especially on Saturday nights.
- Due to the popularity of Fright Night events, we highly recommend you purchase your tickets ahead of time. This event WILL sell out.
- Want to avoid long lines? Experience the horror faster and pre-purchase a Fast Track Maze Pass to secure front of the line access. Buy online and save.