Know Before You Go
Fright Nights 2016 will deliver an experience like never before.
You’ll be up against a whole new level of fear as you take on the biggest horror event ever produced. To assist you as you navigate your way through the night, here are a few tips to give you a better chance of making it out:
- Want to make the most of this year’s Fright Nights? Then we recommend the purchase of The Ultimate Terror Tour. Experience early park entry, welcome pack & lanyard, private VIP Terror Lounge access, a behind the scenes guided tour, food & drinks package, unlimited Fast Track priority access to the mazes and select rides all night, and a souvenir ride photo.
- Full face masks are not permitted, however you are welcome to come in costume with minimal make-up only;
- People will be dying to get in and experience the horror, so purchase your tickets ahead of time to avoid disappointment.
- No food, drink, bottles, recording/flash photography, flashlights or laser pens are permitted in the Mazes. Screaming or crying is just fine, however.
- If you mistreat the "scareactors" you will be removed from the maze and escorted from the park.
- Avoid line jumping, the use of foul language, inappropriate behaviour and bloodthirsty psychopaths lurking in the park.
- Beat the crowds and the traffic by arriving early. We recommend you arrive at Warner Bros. Movie World at 5:00pm. The event gates usually open half an hour early, and the majority of guests are waiting at the gate to get in. Also, there will be a lot of traffic, especially on Saturday nights.
- Due to the popularity of Fright Night events, we highly recommend you purchase your tickets ahead of time. This event WILL sell out.
- Want to avoid long lines? Experience the horror faster and pre-purchase a Fast Track Maze Pass to secure front of the line access. Buy online and save.